Questions that need answers:
- Does Management execute their duties and responsibilities in a fair, impartial and open manner?
- Does Management treat all residents, employees and guests with courtesy and respect?
- Is Management focused on meeting measurable performance goals?
- Does Management provide full rationale in a timely manner for their decisions to members of the Association?
- Does Management adhere to the financial budget and aggressively control unfavorable variances?
- Does Management seek to determine the skills of all residents and encourage their participation on committees?
- Do Management and committees work to resolve member violations before sending violation notices and assessing fines?
- Does Management use charts and graphs to display key financial information and trend lines?
- Do residents have reasonable confidence in the accuracy of the financial reports issued by Management.